Free Moving Checklist
We have provided a short list of some of the most important items to remember.
One month before is preferable for these items
1) Call some movers and get price quotes. See if they include free boxes.
2) Begin cleaning out attics, garage and basements
3) Purge and donate unwanted items
4) Pack clothes you will not be wearing in the next 30 days
Two weeks before
1) Contact post office for the change of address
2)Clean the refrigerator and oven
3) Call utility companies to alert them of move out date
4) Clean out sheds and decide what is being purged and what you are taking
Contact us for our Ultimate Moving Guide with pages of important things to remember to assure a hassle-free move.